||Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad has invited applications for admission Master of Science
1 Aug,2012 Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to following courses of Academic Year 2012-13:
(i) Master of Science (Nursing) - (for women only)
(ii) Master of Physiotherapy
Master of Science (Nursing):
The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
i. The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: BSc Nursing / BSc Hons. Nursing / Post Basic BSc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
ii. The candidate should have undergone in BSc Nursing / BSc Hons. Nursing / Post Basic BSc Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
iii. Minimum one year of work experience after basic BSc Nursing
iv. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing
v. Candidate shall be medically fit
vi. 5% relaxation of marks for SC / ST candidates
The candidates who have not completed 45 years as on 31.12.2012 are eligible to apply. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of SC & ST candidates.
Master of Physiotherapy:
a) Candidates who have passed BPT examination from recognized College and completed / shall be completing 6 months internship by 30-09-2012 are eligible.
b) The candidates who have already registered for any degree or studying regular course and applying for admission to another course in NIMS, shall resign such training course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so, their applications for admission to the other course will be rejected.
The minimum age for admission shall be 22 years completed as on 31-12-2012 and should not be more than 35 years as on 31-12-2012. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC and ST candidates. For in‐service (NIMS) candidates, the age limit is not applicable.
1. A Candidate must submit hard copy of the application form.
2. Application form is available at: www.nims.edu.in
3. The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately.
4. The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 1st floor, Millennium Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 pm on 18-08-2012 along with a) self‐attested copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph, b) all the documents mentioned in the annexure I and c) a demand draft (see para 5 below). The candidate’s signature will have to be applied in black ink at the appropriate column.
5. A demand draft for Rs.1,100/‐ (Rupees one thousand and one hundred only) drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences and dated between 30-07-2012 to 18-08-2012 or a NIMS cash receipt for the same amount will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled‐in application.
Availability of application on website: 30-07-2012
Last date for submission of application (hard copy): 18-08-2012
Issue of Hall Tickets for eligible candidates through e‐mail: 29-08-2012
Date of entrance examination: (Venue as indicated in the Hall Ticket) 01-09-2012
||Film News, Gosssips, Reviews, Spicy, Gallery and More Infotainment Click here