Technology has certainly improved and so has our lifestyle. We cannot think of living without air conditioners, heaters, geysers or other heating and cooling appliances. Therefore these have become an essential part of our daily lives and we can’t deny this fact. But what happens when you come to know air conditioners being used do not provide you purified air or that with current geysers you are wasting 60% of your water supply isn’t that shocking? HVAC and Water heating systems are the answer. Let’s understand its necessity and why they are a technology to depend on.
Introduction of HVAC and efficient water heaters
- HVAC refers to Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and these are its three major functions as well
- Efficient or sustainable water heaters refers to heat being used to provide clean, renewable water supply
- Mechanical energy is the basis behind the working of both systems, based on thermodynamics and fluid mechanism.
Benefits of these systems
The trend of these systems is starting to gain traction, whether it is households, hotels or other business houses.
- Energy conservation or reduced energy costs; around 50% less energy is consumed than your current systems
- Eco-friendly or Go green as the discharge of pollution and waste materials is reduced
- Less wastage of water, a very significant resource- Water
- Maintenance cost is lower than your current appliances
- Climate control or moisture consistency as it adjusts according to the climate
- Air Quality of the whole building is purified. Indoor air is replaced with the fresh outdoor air
- The systems are safe, simple and very cost effective
- Durability or the life span is higher
HVAC and water heaters are a very in thing and have great advantages, moreover apart from living good one is also supporting the environment as a whole. For elaborate and related information one is free to research on https://www.archware.net/