Darkhawk is undoubtedly one of the most coveted champions in Marvel Contest of Champions game. A powerful Tech champ, he has got Class Bonus facility against the mutant champs. However, Darkhawk is weaker in comparison to the Cosmic Champs. When it comes to upgrading to higher level champions, you will need to get crystals which can be bought with units. The good thing is you have mcoc hack tools today that allow players to generate unlimited units for free.
Darkhawk is the robotic version of Christopher Powell who got the special power of transformation into a robot with a mystical alien amulet. All his life he has seen his dad wasting life in the dungeons of crime. But thankfully, he was brought up with good moral values. Thus, when he discovered the amulet, he pledged to use it stand against crime. And that led him into the group of the strongest heroes of the Earth.
- Thanks to its Advanced Robotics build, it’s completely immune to Bleed and Poison effects.
- Darkhawk is armed with mighty wings that come with 100 percent Armor penetration.
- If he gets knocked down ever, he can exit into any mode to enter into Shield Mode. This Mode Activation remains unaffected by the reduction of Ability Accuracy. It’s to note here, Shield Mode assures X Armor as well as minimized Critical Damage by enemies by 100 percent.
- In case, Darkhawk gets to block Contact Attack in the Shield Mode, the character will get 100 percent room to inflict the Shock effect- while dealing with XEnergY Damage instantly.
- When he shifts from one Mode to another, he is able to Regenerate the X Health in 2 seconds.
If you want to leverage his chances as a strong defender, you will have to enhance his capacity to eliminate risks of damage. You should also allows Darkhawk to Stun right on Autoblocks to increase his prowess.